Sometimes an applicant might feel helpful in the long and complicated process of applying and waiting for an approval for SSD benefits. Here are 6 Tips we share with our client that can help you get an approval for your Social Security Disability case.
- Call your attorneys office every 60 days to check the status of our case and update your medical provider list.
- Call your attorney’s office if you are getting divorced or you become involved in a personal injury case.
- Never communicate with the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Never go to a Social Security office.
- Don’t go back to work without calling your attorney’s office first and speaking with them.
- Keep seeing your medical providers. Without routine visits your case for benefits will be weaker.
If this post was of interest to you, you may be interested in this article, “How to Decrease the Time It Takes to Receive Your Social Security Benefits”.
Are you seeking assistance with your SSD Case. Contact our office online for a free case evaluation or call #866-352-5238.