Real Estate Lawyers – Waukegan, IL
The Good Law Group real estate attorneys can provide representation and assistance through your commercial or residential real estate transaction. Call our Waukegan, IL office now: (847) 577-4476
Real estate transactions are complex transactions that involve major decisions, whether buying or selling residential or commercial real estate. There are negotiations and contracts involved and the agreements that are made are legally binding. It is important for those involved in a real estate transaction to understand their options and negotiate in their best interests. This is why it is best to work with an experienced real estate attorney like those at The Good Law Group to provide legal representation through your real estate transaction.
Our real estate lawyers at The Good Law Group can provide legal representation for those in Waukegan, IL to help with commercial and residential real estate transactions. Our property attorneys can assist with every aspect of the transaction including drafting and reviewing contracts, obtaining necessary documents, and examining the title. We will also make sure you are aware of all of your legal options through the process, and we will represent you at your closing.
Our real estate attorneys can provide representation and assistance for the following through your commercial or residential real estate transaction:
- For sale by owner (FSBO): We can provide legal representation for individual property owners who are looking to sell a home or commercial property. Our real estate lawyers will assist with preparing and reviewing contracts, negotiations, and preparing for your closing.
- Purchase and sale contract drafting and review: Our real estate attorneys can help you prepare contracts for purchase or sale, and we can review the contracts that are presented to you.
- New construction contract: Our property attorneys can help you negotiate a new construction contract if you are having a new home or building built.
- Builder negotiations: We can help you negotiate with the builder of a new property before the construction begins.
- Title examinations: If a title to a property has back taxes or liens, they will become your responsibility. We can examine titles to help protect you from liens and back taxes.
- Document review: Our real estate lawyers will help you get the documents you need and review them.
- Installment sales contracts (contract for deed): Our attorneys can help those on both sides of an installment sale contract. We will help sellers prepare these contracts and we can review them for potential buyers.
- Investment property transactions: If you are buying or selling an investment property, our real estate attorney can help you through every step including preparing and reviewing contracts and helping with negotiations.
Why Work with a Real Estate Attorney?
All real estate transactions involve negotiations, contract preparation, and a number of documents which can be overwhelming to navigate. It is also common for people to be confused by the legal terminology included in contracts. Our real estate attorneys will work in your best interests when it comes to negotiations and preparing or reviewing contracts. We will also protect you from liens and back taxes by reviewing titles and we will make you aware of all of your legal options throughout the process.
You can expect legal advice and representation from experienced real estate attorneys when you work with The Good Law Group for your real estate transaction. You can call us at (847) 577-4476 if you need the help of a real estate attorney in Waukegan, IL.