Real Estate Attorneys – Chicago, IL
Our experienced real estate attorneys provide legal representation for residential and commercial real estate transactions in Chicago area. Call The Good Law Group Chicago office now: (312) 629-1212
Whether it is residential or commercial real estate, buying and selling real estate is a major transaction. There is a lot to consider when it comes to real estate transactions and the agreements made in these transactions are legally binding agreements. That is why it is highly recommended to have a real estate lawyer work with you through the transaction. Real estate attorneys, like those at The Good Law Group, will help you consider all of your available options and avoid mistakes that could cost you.
The Good Law Group provides legal representation for residential and commercial real estate transactions in Chicago, IL. Our experienced real estate attorneys can provide legal assistance for many real estate matters including for sale by owner transactions, contract drafting and review, title examinations, and investment property transactions. We will make sure that you are aware of every legal option available to you and help you make the right decisions to ensure a smooth and fair transaction.
Our residential and commercial real estate attorneys can assist with the following matters:
- For sale by owner (FSBO): Our attorneys can represent individual owners looking to sell residential or commercial real estate. We will assist with negotiations, document examination, and title searches while making you aware of your options. Our attorney will also be present at the closing.
- Purchase and sale contract drafting and review: Whether buying or selling, our real estate attorneys can assist with drafting and reviewing legally binding contracts.
- New construction contract: If you are having a new home or property built, our real estate lawyers will review the contract before the construction begins.
- Builder negotiations: Our attorneys can help you negotiate with the builder of your new property.
- Document review: Our attorneys can obtain and review all documents involved with your transaction.
- Title examinations: We can do an examination of the title to check for possible issues like liens and back taxes.
- Installment sales contracts (contract for deed): We can help negotiate an agreement for an installment sales contract for buyers and sellers.
- Investment property transactions: If you are buying or selling your investment property, our real estate attorneys can provide legal guidance through every step of the transaction.
Why You Need a Real Estate Attorney
Real estate transactions can be quite complex and have many moving parts. Contracts and negotiations may also include legal terminology that may not be familiar to you. Our real estate attorneys will help make sense of the various aspects of the transaction and make sure you understand your options before making any decisions. We can also aid in negotiations and protect you from things like liens and back taxes that could cost you a lot of money.
When you work with the real estate attorneys of The Good Law Group, you can expect expertise and sound legal advice to ensure that your real estate transaction is done legally and in your best interests. Contact our real estate lawyers at (312) 629-1212 for legal representation for your real estate transaction in Chicago, IL.
Real Estate Attorney – Glen Ellyn, IL
Real Estate Law Firm – Palatine, IL
Real Estate Lawyer – Rockford, IL
Real Estate Lawyers – Waukegan, IL